Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's In My Lunchbox Today? Chico-Banana-Spirulina Smoothie



I've heard my best friend Lakapati rave about the chico-banana combo before. Being a sweet-toothed monster that I am, I decided to give it a try today. Aaaand, for the first time, I felt an experimental soul creep within me. I reached for my container of spirulina to make it deliciously green. Superfood, work with me!


Bananas + chico



Reduced into tiny pieces



Ready, set...



Go!



With spirulina!



Two variants for my baon tonight!



Chico-banana smoothie and chico-banana-spirulina smoothie!



With some citrus! Blame it on the bipolar weather!

2 comments:

  1. wow, dami na flavors teka masarap ishake ang chico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, give it a try. Just don't mix the seeds, though. Thanks, Mitch!

    ReplyDelete