Friday, September 30, 2011

We've Got Male - Reynan Co




Reynan Co's "I Like Her Super Curvy"


Have you read the April issue of Cosmopolitan Philippines and leafed through page 82? It's probably the most uplifting psalm for Pinays gifted with curves and confidence to date. And I deem it necessary to make a tribute for the appreciative soul behind the article above before this month ends, just like how the mentioned magazine lauds scantily-clad men around this time of the year. Remember this?

Inasmuch as I would like to present my own Q&A with the author, I'm afraid the scanned version of this article would have to do for now. Per research with insider friends, Reynan Co proved to be a pseudonym and the publication heads can not divulge his identity to yours truly or to anyone else for that matter for the contributor's protection. How sad.

Reynan Co, mabuhay ka!

No comments:

Post a Comment