Friday, June 3, 2011

We've Got Male - Todd LaFleur




Meet Todd LaFleur!


Sometimes it pays to talk to strangers...and add them on Facebook. Who would have thought this Facebook friend's wall served as my portal to communities of fashion-forward full-figured females and proud Fat Admirers? If it weren't enough, I get supportive and appreciative comments on my photos, too.



Lornadahl: So you like big women. What makes a big woman beautiful?
Todd: I love their beautiful curves, intelligence, beauty, humor and the way the flaunt their bodies.



Lornadahl: How would you describe your attraction to big women? Fetish? Preference?
Todd: I would say a fetish but mostly to their breasts and booty.



Lornadahl: How do you define "fetish"? Is it just an occasional attraction to big women? Or do you also date skinny women?
Todd: Yes, I prefer big women over skinny ones AND I easily get attracted to particular big women with big breasts and round booty.

Lornadahl: Which female celebrities could use extra pounds?
Todd: Angelina Jolie, Melanie Griffith, Alicia Keys.



Lornadahl: I love Alicia Keys's body! Her lower body rocks! Why would you want extra pounds on her?
Todd: I think she needs to be a little bigger up top. I do agree with her lower body being so sexy.

Lornadahl: Name your celebrity crushes.
Todd: Jennifer Coolidge, Sara Ramirez, Anne Nicole Smith, Queen Latifah, Niecy Nash, Barbara Brickner, Emme, Anne Burrell - American chef and host of the TV show "Secrets Of A Restaurant Chef" -, Camryn Manheim, Countess Vaughn, Jill Scott, Kim Coles, Kimberley Locke, Kirstie Alley, Kym Whitley and Mia Tyler.



Lornadahl: Oooh, I love Sara Ramirez, too! I remember my best friend telling me her character on Grey's Anatomy reminds her of me.
Todd: I do see you reminding me of her.




Grabbed this photo here.


Lornadahl: Based on her magazine interviews, I don't think Kirstie Alley would like to retain those extra pounds. What would you tell her?
Todd: I would tell Kirstie that as long as she kept her curvy body then she would be perfect for me.




Kirstie Alley's before and after photo from this photo gallery.


Lornadahl: Would you agree that guys only chase after skinny women? Does "chubby chase" really happen?
Todd: I don't believe so. They like more meat for the treat. I believe chubby chase happens.



Lornadahl: Where do you go find big women?
Todd: I find them online, in magazines, in the clubs, on the streets.



Lornadahl: Are you hoping to find someone potentially significant online?
Todd: I believe so.



Lornadahl: In the magazines? How's that?
Todd: I see them in articles and ads.



Lornadahl: Why should big women believe that the guy on the other end like you really appreciate them for who they are? Don’t men look for “easy” targets online?
Todd: Because we feel that big women need all the love they can get.



Lornadahl: Could you elaborate on that?
Todd: Big women make better choices and have great ways of getting through situations. Men look for certain areas in each conversation that show off big women's great intelligence.



Lornadahl: What made you say big women make better choices and able to surpass difficult situations?
Todd: Well, I figure they have a better intelligence and they show it through their great people skills.



Lornadahl: Do you believe that online dates are being honest about themselves?
Todd: I feel that they are.



Lornadahl: Are you honest yourself? Can you cite instances when you were and when you were not?
Todd: I'm always honest, especially when it comes to talking to big women.



Lornadahl: How would you tell if an online relationship should take it to the next level?
Todd: I feel that if we talk more personally and intimately then the relationship is working better and getting to where we would actually find out our love for each other.



Lornadahl: Is it possible to find your match and NOT pursue her? Why?
Todd: Yeah, I can see it because sometimes you're just wanting friendship and nothing else.



Lornadahl: Is it harder for obese women to achieve orgasm?
Todd: I don't think so. They want their men to really give it to them and find that G-spot. I know I have always made my big girls have orgasms...many multiples.



Lornadahl: Do you find big men sexy?
Todd: It just depends on how big they are.



Lornadahl: So how big is sexy and how big is far from sexy?
Todd: I think if a woman doesn't have meat on them to grab onto and curves to flaunt then they're too skinny. Big women are the sexiest human beings on this planet no matter what.



Lornadahl: How about men? How big would make you say he's already NOT sexy?
Todd: I'm thinking if he's just too overweight and can't keep up with the flow then I feel they're not sexy.



Lornadahl: Do your family and friends disapprove of your relationship with big women? If so, how do you deal with it?
Todd: No, my family doesn't. They know that I love my big girls.



Lornadahl: How do guys who like fat chicks want to be called?
Todd: Chubby Chaser, BBW Lover/Admirer, Plump Lover/Admirer.



Lornadahl: Some big girls are unaware that they're beautiful and sexy. What would you tell them?
Todd: I would tell them that they are the most beautiful human beings on the face of this planet and that no matter what they should love themselves for who they are...not for what they look like. I love my BBWs/plumpers because I feel they have the best sex, they know how to party and create fun times. They cuddle and snuggle better too.



***End of Interview***

No comments:

Post a Comment