Monday, October 31, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY: Jason Mraz - The Beauty In Ugly





♫♪ You make all the fashion statements ♪♫♫

♫♫ Just by dressing up your mind ♪♫♪

♫♪♫ And if you wanna get free ♪♫♫

♪♫♫ And if you wanna do the passionate thing ♪♪♫

♫♪ And if you wanna get smart ♪♪♫

♫♪For the sake of your heart and all ♫♫

♪♫ You should own your name ♪♫♪

♪♫♫And stand up tall and get real ♪♫♫

♫♪And see the beauty in ugly ♫♫♪♪

♪♫♫ See the beauty in ugly ♪♪♫


Just got home from the Jason Mraz + Toca Rivera's acoustic concert here in Manila. As you can probably tell, I'm still floating in air with unbridled love, inspiration, hope and gratitude. In spite of my distance from the stage, I could feel his warmth, the genuineness in his "I love yous" and his playful energy. It was beyond beautiful!

Speaking of beautiful, "The Beauty In Ugly" was not included in last night's setlist, making my heart crave for this particular track. I suggest you put this song on repeat mode today, too. Spread the love!

3 comments:

  1. It was one of the most memorable concerts I've ever been to. I love love love the positive vibe and all the loving coming from Jason and Toca. Feel na feel mo yung sincerity nila. When he played "You and I Both" naluha ako. Let's go for VIP seats next year! I'm going to start saving up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! I cried my eyes out when he played "I'm Yours" naman, it made me recall my deceased colleague's brutal death and wished Jason Mraz can help us obtain justice. Yeah, wishful thinking.

    Let's grab the patron seats next year! So we can post more quotable quotes on our blogs, among other things. ;)

    ReplyDelete