Monday, February 4, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: Myrus - Pusong Lito



Ang puso ko'y nalilito
♪♪♫ Nalilito kung sino sa inyo ♪♫
♫♪ Ang  isip ko'y gulong gulo ♪♫
♪♪ Gulong gulo kung sino sa inyo
♫♪ Sino ba sa inyo ang pipiliin ko ♫♪♪
♪♫♪ Dalawa lang sana ang puso ko nang di na malito oh ♫♫

The love month has arrived! <3 <3 <3

This song reminded me of "Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko" which got popularized when I was in grade school. And yes, there's a handful of people playing in my mind and a whole range of emotions tugging at my heart whenever I hear it.

But I'm not here to recall about past pains. I truly like this music video not only because my girl crush Cai Cortez was in it. It made me feel that we plus size Pinays are equally attractive and lovable. That representation, in my opinion, is something we should celebrate about. More music videos like this please! 




No comments:

Post a Comment