Monday, May 23, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY: Gossip - Pop Goes The World





♫ ♪ For once ♪♪♪

♪♫ We'll do what come naturally ♪♫♫

♪♫ We'll approach it casually ♫♫♫

♪♪ With no apology ♪♫♫

♪♪♫ For once ♪♫♪

♪♫ We will have the final say ♪♪

♫♫ Goodbye to yesterday ♪♫♪

♪'Cause we know we're hear to stay ♪♫♫


What else could make you wake up to a gooood Monday morning than this video? Empowering lyrics, great rhythm, exceptional vocalist with to-die-for fashion sense! Beth Ditto is beyond spellbinding that I completely forgot to check out the drummer and the bassist (yeah, I'm such a groupie!)!



I first heard this track from this beautiful entry from The Plump Pinay. Now I'm hooked to their music! I can't stop my fingers looking for more Gossip videos and more Beth Ditto photos! If you aren't doing the same thing yet, here are some photos to marvel at. I love her!




Found this photo from this entry.



Saw this on Wikipedia. Woot!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for some pictures from Beth Ditto and I find your blog.

    Amazing monday I hope you had, :D, she's total! I'm a groupie too! And I have to say my blog is for class and mix history of art with my lovely Beth...

    Anyway good post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the visit! How can I visit your blog? I'd like to see your artwork! :D

    ReplyDelete