Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lipstick of the Day: Naturale Wonders's Burgundy



Thanks to the bed weather, I ended up in the dreamland instead of Shangri-La Cineplex to watch Adèle: Rise of the Mummy with my current office pals. I woke up around siesta time and decided to finally drop my sort-of neighbor/former officemate a visit to deliver my long overdue birthday gifts for her in March and her little Keisha's birthday in May. Sure, it would be logistically wise to show up with gifts during her husband's natal return in July instead, but, hey, I was too eager to share my organic stash. It can't wait another rainy day. For this cozy itinerary, I opted to leave my default puta red lipstick at home.




Putting on my Naturale Wonders burgundy lipstick



Read my lips!




As I have detailed here, I purchased this organic lipstick during last year's Philippine International Eco Show and was instantly drawn to the spellbinding smell of pili nut oil. Considering its great demand among internationally-renowned brands like Chanel, Gucci, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs, I now feel as if I have fine taste. It also made me wish I bought their 2-in-1 lipstick and blush.




Close-up


It's funny how this camwhore inspired my work-from-home friend to bring out her red orange-y lipstick for a Saturday night trip to the cinemas. Way to go, Tin!




With Tin before they left for a movie date

No comments:

Post a Comment