Monday, September 26, 2011

What's In My Lunchbox Today? Bangkok Curry Noodle Soup + Cadbury Topdeck



Oh, Pedring. Look at what you've done! The heavy downpour resulted to another episode of difficult commute to the office and back. But, knowing how this typhoon might trigger flooding and landslides elsewhere, I really have nothing to complain about. I'll just shut my mouth with piping hot soup during lunch break (that's past midnight for you) to feel warm and better.






Remember the noodle bowl?


Coming from a frustratingly quick elementary/high school/college reunion with my Sydney-based best friend named Cheryl the past weekend, I felt there's no better time to share and consume her sweet treats. Spread the chocolatey love in such a toxic time called quarter end!




Chocolates, noodles (inside the noodle bowl), spirulina (in the container) and...ehem.



Something sweet and phallic from Down Under. Thanks, Mars!



Cadbury Top Deck! Yummeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment