Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swap Meet and Greet!

2013 is going to be an exciting year! In a few weeks, this virtual niche will turn 2-year-old. And how else should I reward myself with my hardwork in reaching out to fellow Pinays who battle insecurity about their excess baggage? More work! So that means continued public displays of fatness, non-stop blogging and taking a big step to my ultimate dream to unite fellow Pinay plus size women. Like what I've stated in this entry, Pinay Curvies was co-founded with Mitch of Feastful Life to spread inspirational articles and images and organize events that will gather fellow beautiful big ladies and, hopefully, help them in their own journey as individuals.

Pinay Curvies will start the year with a swap meet. I got inspired with this post and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wish to cut on costs without sacrificing our passion for fashion. So we are encouraging other belles on budget to show us what's in your baul and join this little meet-and-greet. We are starting small, so we're limiting it to up to 10 participants for now. To join, we ask you to do the following:

2. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pinaycurvies
3. For bloggers, make a short post about the items you're up to swap and tweet us the link to your entry. For non-bloggers, just shoot us an email with the photo of your stuff to PinayCurvies@gmail.com. We aim to round up the items before the event itself.

Piece of cake, right? We're looking forward to receiving your sweet email! 



Before I go, let me take this opportunity to remind you about the ongoing photo contest wherein the winner and her friend can win an overnight stay in Coco Beach Island Resort in Puerto Galera! This is my way of thanking you all for joining me in this bumpy journey to self- and body-acceptance. Join na!



1 comment: