Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feeling Extra Ready and Looking Extra Seksi for Coco Beach Photo Contest

How time flies! In less than a month from now, Extra Seksi will turn 2-year-old and we shall celebrate it as  if this blog won't turn 3-year-old at all. And if you've been visiting here for the past months, you can probably tell what's my idea of birthday par-teys. All together now - BEACH DAY!

Yes, I'm giving away an overnight stay for two in one of my favorite sanctuaries - Coco Beach Island Resort! All you have to do is shoot me an email, state why we should choose you and show us what you'll be wearing during your stay. It's that simple!

Make sure to send in your lovely messages on or before January 10th midnight. After deliberating the entries with the panel of judges, I'll be announcing the winners here and in my fanpage on January 20th. For more details, check out the flyer below.

I'm looking forward to receiving your email! Good luck!

Design by Mark Gerad Oliva

3 comments:

  1. Pwede ba kahit former classmate sumali. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Myla! If you meet the qualifications stated in the flyer above, go ahead and send me your entry. Please tell your other friends, too! :)

    I didn't know you blog rin pala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UU naman qualified na qualified...I like reading your blogs. =) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete