Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SALE ALERT! Fancy Flats' 50% Off Tag Sale Tuesdays!


Sometimes it pays to be insomniac. Me and my overworked fingers had a serendipitous sole search without the usual hassle that takes form in heavy traffic, loooong queue and/or the recent unbearable, scorching heat. I know I wasn't supposed to spend for flats again after this episode, but, heck, how can I possibly resist an alluring offer like 50% off for patent leather moccasins without leaving my cozy bedroom one midnight?





INTRODUCING: Fancy Flats' online Tag Sale Tuesdays!
 






Fancy Flats EMMA was 50% off for 24 hours ONLY!
Original Price: PHP 895.00; Tag Sale Tuesdays Price (Less 50%): PHP 447.50
 
 





And my pick! Mint, please! (NOT my feet)
 
 

If I may just impart a very important tip when shoe-shopping or shopping for anything for that matter, it is vital to remain calm. Why so? I allowed the impulsive buyer in me to take over and immediately e-mailed Fancy Flats to reserve me their biggest pair for the abovementioned color even if I know for a fact that size 8/39 (their biggest size for mint) would potentially lead to blisters and discomfort. Hey, never underestimate the power of lighters! If you just tuned in, my first purchase from Fancy Flats was a 9/40. Considering how generous they are of their size chart reminders on their Facebook page AND email (upon confirmation of my e-mail order), I really have nobody else to blame but my overly optimistic self.

Now here's the part where I present my poorly-taken photos.





What's in the mail? My new pair of flats! Wee!
 

New arrival! Literally!









Emma in mint, size 8/39, without flash
 
 





L-R: Ciara brogues, Emma patent leather moccasins and... the space for my next pair from Fancy Flats! Would it be for Hailey neon espadrilles or Peony floral print espadrille brogues? Hmmm...
 
 

Yes, their virtual midnight madness really happens every Tuesdays. In fact, they offered 3 lovely pairs 50% off the previous night! Check out the designs below.


 
 





Fancy Flats JULIA is 50% off for 24 hours ONLY!
Original Price: PHP 795.00; Tag Sale Tuesdays Price (Less 50%): PHP 397.50
 
 






Fancy Flats CANDACE is 50% off for 24 hours ONLY!
Original Price: PHP 895.00; Tag Sale Tuesdays Price (Less 50%): PHP 447.50
 
 






Fancy Flats KATYA is 50% off for 24 hours ONLY!
Original Price: PHP 995.00; Tag Sale Tuesdays Price (Less 50%): PHP 497.50
 
 

I'm sure you're already placing bets if I contradicted myself again and availed of this. I wanna hear what you'll have to say.
Pretty photos lifted from Fancy Flats' Facebook fanpage.
BlackBlurry™ photos by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. i love your new flats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I'm wearing it for the first time today! Yay! A blog entry is in order. :)

    ReplyDelete