Thursday, January 19, 2012

SALE ALERT! Warner Offers Up to 70% Sale!



I know I have given you a peek of what's it like to carry big boobs on a daily basis here, but I haven't elaborated on how high-maintenance it can get in one's pocket, have I? I typically spend at least P2,500 for a piece of maximum support for my twins. Can you blame me if I instantly dropped everything upon seeing the ever attractive signs like 70% OFF! and BELOW 500! when I visited The Ramp in Glorietta?


Below P500!



I tried this smooth back bra on. Guess how much?



Yes, it's just for P200!



70% OFF! OMG!



Here's my take-home: another minimizer bra with cute swirls!



It's a good steal for P500! Now...where to get pads?


It wasn't my first time to purchase a bra from Warner's. In January 2011, I chanced upon their sale and bought a black lace minimizer bra for half its price. Considering it's originally P1,350, it's about half of my usual good buys from Wacoal. Up to now, I still consider that black minimizer bra as one of my undie staples. You'll just have to look for pads for protection, specially if office temperature drops too low, you know.

***


Speaking of affordable yet reliable bras, here's a rundown of my fab finds for my twins, Suzy and Geno.


Something red-hot and studded from I Love Cocco! If I remember correctly, this amounts to less than P500.



Black minimizer bra from Warner's for P675!



Hot pink bra from I Love Cocco! Again, this amounts to less than P500. I think.





The latest purchase from Warner's! Minimizer bra for P500. Wee!


Special thanks to Ruthlyn Sy for the mannequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment