Monday, November 12, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: MIKA - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)



♪♪ No need to fantasize ♪♫
♫♫ Since the words are my praises ♪♫
♪♫♫ A watering hole with the girls around ♪♪
♫♪♪ And curves in all the right places ♪♫♪

Some people really know how to crack me up, some how to make me feel glowing with gratitude. But only a few can make me feel that way at the same time. And that's what my BFF succeeded to do in this unexpected birthday tribute. I urge you to watch it. But, hey, make sure your kids get parental guidance. Extreme close-ups can get quite shocking. Haha!

Judging by this post, you can tell how much I adore this song. It's the most fitting song to introduce this musical segment of my blog. Put that music and my favorite photos and a few of my quotable quotes together and I'm ready to cry like a 2-year-old kid.

Deej, have I thanked you enough for this surprise? And I dunno what else to say. This really made my day. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment