Saturday, December 3, 2011

What's In My Lunchbox Today? Persimmon-Bok Choy-Cucumber Smoothie



I found a green smoothie recipe that required 4 very ripe persimmons, 1 stalk of celery, 1 handful of baby spinach, 1 handful of dill and 2 cups of water. When I unexpectedly found persimmons in a nearby market, I grabbed a handful and racked my brains for the other ingredients. Yes, memory gap happens. Daily!

Days had passed since this discovery but I was still yet to find time to search for the other ingredients. But what else can you expect from someone who failed the marshmallow test several times in this lifetime? I fished for the available greens in the fridge and combined them with the persimmons.



The rawk stars!



Ready to mingle!



Ready, set...



Go!



What's in my lunchbox today? Persimmon-bok choy-cucumber smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment