Friday, June 7, 2013

SuiteBlanco Arrives in Manila!

It's been a week now since Mitch and I witnessed the SuiteBlanco launch in SM Aura Premier in The Fort. For a first-timer who attended a huge fashion line launch like this, it seemed like all the fashionable people in Manila graced the event to personally welcome the arrival of this well-known Spanish brand. I must admit I was not aware of this brand until my friend Miki invited me to the launch. And one look at their flagship store convinced me how they managed to conquer 23 countries since its launch in 2009.

 Love the vibrant colors!

Chic here, there and everywhere!

My favorite spot! I remember rushing to this section and being mesmerized to the designs. 
They have my cup size!

Fierce pairs! They have flats, too!

Neck candies! Ahlaveet!

And they're yelling, "GRAB ME!" *

 I'm a huge fan of mint + coral, remember?

And I've been obsessing about colar blazer, remember?

They have stuff for men! Hurrah! I imagine wearing the tees myself!

After Mitch and I scanned the lovely items, we proceeded to the event venue to see popular bloggers and fashion models for some runway action. Miki mentioned some of the invited bloggers and models so I was very much excited to see them in the flesh!

Let's get this par-tey started!

DJ Callum David is in the house!!!

 DJ Callum David spotted how I name-dropped him on my tweet!

And they flashed our other tweet, too! Nice!

Reuniting with Miki...

...who happens to be the Marketing Manager! So proud of you, mare!

Even the Spanish ambassador to the Philippines Jorge Domecq graced the launch. Wow!

Here comes the lovely designs!

See what I'm talking about? They have very cool designs, especially the shorts, dresses and shoes! Although some pieces are quite revealing that I don't have the balls to wear as a commuter. Now I'd also like to note that they have sizes up to XL only (that's size 14 UK). It's a relief to see the coral blazer fit my shoulder perfectly, but it's sad that my twins prevent me from buttoning it up. I feel concerned that our bigger sisters might find it hard to find something that would fit. But, hey, I think the stretchable long skirts would!


And the tag price says...

Aside from the size availability, I find the price tag a consideration at the moment. It actually ranges from P199 to P2,000+. The coral blazer I was crushing on amounted to P2,319 and the long skirts I mentioned earlier cost P1,199. Yeah, I'm THAT kuripot. But I can imagine splurging hard-earned bucks for them during holidays. Wake me up when November ends!!!

I'm crushing on this B&W dress but it proved to be too skimpy for work
Maggie Wilson's photo obtained from Nicole Dress Up Doll's blog

And we got this snakeskin clutch bag as a freebie! Can't wait to world premiere!
 Thanks, SuiteBlanco! *

***


Outfit of The Day:
Black top from Nine West (overrun)
Peplum skirt from ward88
Nude flats from Quiapo
Printed shoulder bag from Divisoria


NOTE: Almost all photos were by Mitch Leus
* - Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment