Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SALE ALERT: Fierce + Flaunt Plus Size Shopping Event

I'm so excited for this payday weekend! Our very own plus size brands Erzullie and Chubbly actually joined forces for a fabulous shopping event! In my attendance in Erzullie's prior collection launches, I'm grateful for how fun-filled the presentation, shopping and socials turned out to be. And now that there'll  be 2 fashion lines to introduce their new designs in one night, I imagine it's gonna be doubly fab and fun!

Support our own!
Photo obtained from this blog entry

Fierce + Flaunt Plus Size Shopping Event
Photo obtained here.

Last Christmas, I encountered this viral photo encouraging shoppers to support small businesses over multi-national companies. After all, such purchase will help a family pay their rent versus helping a tycoon own their fourth rest house. You get the idea? So I encourage you to go out on Saturday and meet fellow kikay curvies in Eastwood. Here are the details that you need to know:

What: FIERCE + FLAUNT PLUS SIZE SHOPPING EVENT
When: June 15, 2013, Saturday, 5:00pm-9:30pm
Where: Eastwood City, Quezon City 

Schedule of Events
5:00pm-9:30pm: Registration* and Shopping
6:00pm-6:30pm: Presentation
NOTE: *Registration will stop during presentation and will resume after. Registration ends at 8:30 pm sharp.

However, based on the latest posts of the mentioned brands, there are no more slots left. I'll try to post about the follow-up event sooner. Sorry!

***

Like I've mentioned earlier, I've been to Erzullie's First Look: Resort 2012 CollectionFirst Look: Holiday 2012 Collection and First Look: Resort 2013 Collection. And so I'm thrilled to be one of the selected few to see their fresh pre-holiday designs. With teasers like this and that, what girl won't be able to contain her kilegs

I'm also psyched for this event as I expect to become familiar with Chubbly. I first encountered their designs when they offered to give away their stuff during our swap meet in January. And I'm so intrigued since they will reveal their scents and shoes on Saturday! Isn't that great or what?

I wonder which one will fit my personality!

Chubbly Shoes!
Both photos obtained from Chubbly's fanpage

And finally, I'm also excited to bring 3 of my friends who will get to meet one another for the first time (yep, 2 of them are my former colleagues while the other one is my current teammate) and ... meet other heavenly bodies in the event! And I have a feeling the evening will end with gabfest over dinner. Love it!


1 comment:

  1. I looked forward to getting this for myself. I also want to find good sheepskin jackets for my husband, he is such an addict to these, it seems that cwmalls.com has what I want.

    ReplyDelete